Update on June NPHC Show


Posted on May 11 2020


Sharon was in contact with the Churchill Co Fairgrounds.

As of today, we cannot hold the show because Nevada is still in “Phase 1”, but by the end of May, our governor will update the opening status of our state. If he allows us to go to “Phase 2” then the show is a go, BUT… there will only about twelve (12) days notice for everyone.

I have the paperwork ready to go, just contact me if you want it now. It should also be in the file section of the Facebook pages.

As of today, there are no cows. We will continue to search and see what we can find.

Please contact me if you have any additional questions or concerns, Roy