We were cleared this morning for the show, BUT these are things that you need to know.
Camping is available, but please do not contact the fairgrounds, instead If you need a camp spot, contact David Ruby to make your first-come first served reservation...Read More →
Sharon was in contact with the Churchill Co Fairgrounds.
As of today, we cannot hold the show because Nevada is still in “Phase 1”, but by the end of May, our governor will update the opening status of our state. If he allows us to go to “Phase 2...Read More →
The Churchill County Commissioners will meet on May 7th to discuss where Churchill County is going in the future. Hopefully we will know more about the status of our show soon after that date. Thank you for your continued interest. We will keep you...Read More →